Drink beer + give back. Join us every Wednesday to support a variety of local organizations who do great work in our community. We will feature a different program each month and donate $1 from every pint sold. Come out on Wednesday to enjoy great people, food, and beer, as well as music and other surprises.
March – support Home Court
- A local organization who uses basketball as a vehicle to help kids develop winning habits that lead to success on and off the court. Home Court offers programs year-round for boys and girls of all ages.
April – support Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center
- Help those with disabilities to lead more enriched lives through adaptive horseback riding and hippotherapy.
May – support Homeward Pet Adoption Center
- Giving homeless animals a second change through rescue, shelter and adoption programs, serving the greater Seattle area.
February – support Heritage Society Woodinville
- Their mission is to acquire, preserve and perpetuate the artifacts and history of the greater Woodinville area.
January 4th – support Storehouse Food Bank
- The Woodinville Storehouse Food Bank is operated by a coalition of churches and denominations serving the local community by providing nourishment and ministry to those in need.