Drink beer + give back. Join us every Tuesday to support a variety of local organizations who do great work in our community. We will feature a different program each month and donate $1 from every pint sold and $5 for every 2 pack of crowlers. Come out on Tuesdays to enjoy great people, food, and beer, as well as music and other surprises.
APRIL 4th Community Pint Night Kickoff Party – Featuring Blue Mountain Land Trust
Live Music 5-7pm Featuring Mike Mendoza
Free to Attend
In 1999, a group of visionary local leaders took action to preserve fish and wildlife habitat, forests, grasslands, and agricultural land in the Blue Mountain region. The Blue Mountain Land Trust (BMLT) was formed, to protect the scenic, natural, and working lands of the Blue Mountain region through conservation and stewardship and connect communities to nature through education and recreation.
As a celebration of Earth Day and in collaboration with Blue Mountain Land Trust, Crossbuck Brewing will be bringing back the Blues Crew Lavender Wit beer for the month of April. The Belgian White-style ale is produced with local ingredients, malt from Mainstem Malt and lavender from Blue Mountain Lavender Farm. $1 for every pint will be donated to BMLT.
MAY 2nd Community Pint Night Kickoff Party – Featuring Blue Mountain Health Cooperative
Live Music 5-7pm Featuring Connor Hubin
Free to Attend
Our mission is to offer accessible mental health services to our community while creating an innovative learning environment for future providers. Our vision is to create a healthier community through quality and affordable mental health care. We will shape the future workforce by offering training opportunities and placements to increase the number of providers in our communities. We will serve as a support hub for local partners to provide coordination and assistance to help the partners serve the behavioral health needs of our communities equitably, skillfully, and efficiently.
MARCH 7th Kickoff Party – Featuring First Responders of Walla Walla
Live Music 5-7pm Featuring Eoghan Murphy
First Responders of Walla Walla mission is “to minimize the loss of life and property, and pain and suffering experienced by people in the City of Walla Walla and the surrounding area due to man-made or natural accidents or disasters. We will achieve this goal by providing the highest quality Fire, Rescue, Prevention, and Emergency Medical Services.” About WWFD »
Born and raised in Cork, Ireland, Eoghan Murphy is a singer-songwriter who has been composing music and performing regularly for over a decade. Influenced and inspired by legendary blues musicians, jazz composers and iconic folk-singers, as well as music from his native Ireland, Eoghan enjoys writing and arranging songs that tell new stories while also paying homage to the past.
FEBRUARY 7th Kickoff Party – support Walla2Hoops
- Live Music 5-7pm Feat. Lindsay Mulholland.
- Walla2Hoops is a local Walla Walla non-profit that provides an enriched basketball environment for the youth of the Walla Walla Valley. Creating a positive, competitive culture, guidance in developing the character of our youth, and commitment to developing the fundamentals of the game.
JANUARY 3rd Kickoff Party – support Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Live Music 5-7pm Feat. Diego Romero – Diego Romero, winner of the best new blues band in 2019 from the Inland Empire Blues Society, come an electrifying new band staring Diego Romero. From explosive guitar work, to booming vocals, he is bound to keep you at the edge of your seat throughout the night.
- Featured Beer: $5 Pints of Widdiefu Scotch Ale, Kill the Keg!
- Support American Heroes, donations support veterans in need. Disaster relief, military support, unmet needs, assistance programs, scholarships, education.
DECEMBER 6 – Kick off to community pint night and support Blue Mountain Action Council Food Bank
- December 6th kickoff party
- Live Music 4:30-7pm Feat. Diego
- Non-Perishable food donation barrels in Crossbuck Taproom
- Featured Beer: On Track, Fresh Hop Hazy IPA 6.9%, 55IBU. Fresh Idaho 7 Hops from Perrault Farms in Toppenish, WA
- BMAC Food Bank will have a QR code for extra donations and pamphlets on BMAC resources.