Welcome back – We have missed you!
Our Promise to You
We will exceed all state and federal safety requirements and deliver our relaxed and welcoming service. There will be a few changes in how we do things for a while:
- We strongly recommend reservations and will provide the ability to view menus and pay through new touchless systems as an option. Our abilities to accept walk-in guests will be extremely limited in order to maintain table spacing and physical distancing.
- Initially we will operate at 50% capacity and tables are set at least six feet apart and seat six guests or less.
- Bar top seating is not available until state guidelines change.
- We provide hand sanitizer on each table and at other spaces around the restaurants.
- Place settings are rolled up and presented upon seating.
- Our always inclusive service of bottled still and sparkling water are provided on tables.
- Our menus are single use only and recycled after each use. Contactless ordering is also available by pulling up a QR code at the host stand to view the menu on your phone.
- Contact-free payment is available through your phone.
We have always been, and will continue to be, fanatical about health and safety for our guests and our team.
- Only one server will interact with each table and will follow stringent personal hygiene practices.
- Team members have their temperature checked before service and after their scheduled shift.
- Masks will be worn by all team members.
- All shared surfaces are sanitized every 30 minutes.
The Role of Our Guests
- Come in healthy! Please be symptom free.
- Please respect recommendations about wearing face masks when not seated at your table.
- Reservations will greatly assist us to ensure physical distancing. Groups will not be able to congregate during entry or exiting so please follow signs directing you toward entrances and exits.
- Please arrive at your reservation time. We will text to let you know that your table is ready for you.
- If you have not made a reservation in advance, please visit our website to make a reservation or add yourself to the waitlist. Our ability to serve walk-in guests will be extremely difficult without bar seating.
- Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you feel more comfortable.
We look forward to seeing you soon!