Drink beer + give back. Join us every Tuesday to support a variety of local organizations who do great work in our community. We will feature a different program each month and donate $1 from every pint sold and $5 for every 2 pack of crowlers. Come out on Tuesdays to enjoy great people, food, and beer, as well as music and other surprises.
December 6 – Kick off to community pint night and support Blue Mountain Action Council Food Bank
- December 6th kickoff party
- Live Music 4:30-7pm Feat. Diego
- Non-Perishable food donation barrels in Crossbuck Taproom
- Featured Beer: On Track, Fresh Hop Hazy IPA 6.9%, 55IBU. Fresh Idaho 7 Hops from Perrault Farms in Toppenish, WA
- BMAC Food Bank will have a QR code for extra donations and pamphlets on BMAC resources.